Thursday, July 19, 2007

Grandma Cookies has left her mark

This morning I took Judy into the bathroom to do her hair. It looked pretty good from yesterday so I just sprayed the back with water and brushed it. When I told her I was all done she said,

"No. Hair curl."
"You want me to curl your hair?"
"Yeah."
"Did Grandma Cookies curl your hair?"
"YEEEEAaaahh!"

And she was VERY persistant. I guess our days of just brushing are over.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Bwahahaha! Too hilarious.

jamie said...

Would you be so kind as to share with us what you have been doing at grandma's house since you've been back?

John said...

Oh, so cute! The more they talk, the more they want! How are you liking your HUGE kitchen and oh my gosh, a fireplace? What the heck is a fireplace doing in Arizona?! :) Love the pictures. Especially that big panorama, wow, that's a tongue twister to type. Is that super-imposed? Hawaii looks fun. We love you guys! And btw, John keeps stealing my jump drive, so it's not my fault I haven't posted anything in ages!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

TIME TO BLOG GINA!!! Can you hear me yell that???