Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We're back!

We had a fabulous time in Hawaii! But I'm not much of a story teller.

We visited:

Pali Lookout


Pearl Harbor

Waikiki


Hanauma Bay


Polynesian Cultural Center



Shark's Cove
Fisherman's Wharf
the Swap Meet
Giovanni's Shrimp Shack
Laie Hawaii Temple

My favorite things were:

the PCC
snorkling at Hanauma Bay

I didn't:

come home with any souvineers besides a sunburn
go SCUBA diving (long story)
care for the humidity



And I REALLY missed my kids! It's great to be back.

8 comments:

Judy Cozza Photography said...

And the kids really missed you Gina! Glad you are back too!

Anonymous said...

i

Anonymous said...

love

Anonymous said...

you

Anonymous said...

*bawling*

Parker Family said...

glad you're back, guys. And glad it was fun. And can't wait to hear the no-scuba story.

Jodie said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! I did notice a few things in your pictures like, do you have a super cute bathing suit on underneath your clothes at Pali lookout with a brown tie around your neck? I want to see what it looks like (even if it's not on you) and were you guys able to go to the Luau and night shows at the PCC? They were more expensive, but SO worth it--I hope you got to see it! And wasn't the PCC awesome? Did you get to see all you wanted to see in one day? We had to go back a second time because we missed so much. And is Caleb swinging on a rubber tree? :) Glad you're back, but also glad you had such a great time!

Gina said...

Yeah Jod, I actually bought a super cute brown bathing suit which I will not post a picture of. Maybe I'll email it to you if you beg me.

We went to the Luau and night show at the PCC - Dean hooked dus up with really cheap tickets. We had a tour guide and everything. But we didn't go back for a second day - too much to do, not enough time. I really loved the night show. I can't believe what some of those guys can do with fire!

And I think it is the roots of a Banyan tree that Caleb is swinging on, but I don't know much about trees.