Take Judy for example. She ONLY eats at lunchtime. And lately the only thing she will eat is hard-boiled eggs (whites only) and peanut butter from a spoon. On a lucky day I can get her to eat a bite of watermelon.
Actually it makes meal preparation pretty easy and you can't beat the cost of eggs and PB. The only real problem is the stinky breath it gives her.
4 comments:
I guess that means she doesn't like tofu anymore. Rats.
Sheesh, I remember the halitosis with Ryan - though I think that was mostly because of his pacifier.
Katie is a super picky eater right now too. At least you have established a pattern. She's totally hit-and-miss. Remember how my doctor wants me to get more calories in her? Yeah, she was doing fine until he SAID that.
Duh. Tic Tacs.
gross - eggs and PB can't be a good combo
Post a Comment