Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We did it.

Well actually, I didn't do anything. I should say they did it.

Serious. I called Mom and told her I needed her to go with me and she took over from there.

Here Judy is, we call this the pre-prep prep period. The point at which we get sugared up for the pain to come.

Here I am, on my way out the door. I wasn't there for any of it so I suppose all of these pictures were just as much for my benefit as anyone else.

She doesn't know what's coming, does she?

Grandma did not like hearing her cry.

Antiseptic on.

Those tootsie pops aren't doing their job anymore.

The face she made every time she looked at the lady that DID it to her.

Maybe cotton candy will win her over.

Not too bad.

Maybe she likes them.

Didn't take too long for her to be all smiles again.

Happy Birthday Jude. You'll thank me later.

Come on Rachel, it's your turn. You really should have Grandma Cookies go with you to get it done - she makes it almost painless!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - the pictures showed it...she was all smiles about 2 mins after the fact. The only disappointment in the whole ordeal was that when we got to my house - Jacob didn't jump up and down for her like I had expected. BUT. Grandpa clapped for her and THAT really made her smile! Grandma Cookies

Parker Family said...

Ummm, how is this propaganda going to convince Rachel??? Quick--I need an edited version without the "heard the scream 4 shops away" part.

Thanks in advance,
J

p.s. she looks FANTASTIC!

jenerekfamily said...

Oh how pretty! Really - so cute.

You should've done it years ago. ;)

Gina said...

Sorry Jana - I thought there was no chance she was going to get them done! I'm editing it asap.

So she's been talking about them all day. She's not acting like they hurt at all - she lets me touch them, etc. To me she looks like a completely different kid - I think she looks adoreable!

And Jen, you are right, I should have done it years ago.

jamie said...

Super, Super, super cute. I love it! Maybe Emma will follow Judy's lead in a couple of months. :)

Jodie said...

So cute, and honestly those pics of her in tears as so cute, too. I love them!

Judy Cozza Photography said...

The lip - I loved the lip.

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since I have looked at your blog. I saw Judy for real before I saw this blog and was so surprized. She looked so grown up.

John said...

Gina, how could you! (Okay, there, I said my peace, now I'm going to try to be popular here...) She is adorable as always! ;> Glad I don't have to worry about that with Taylor, can you imagine me with any smidge of extra guilt? (Not that you should feel guilty...) I would be pushed over the edge.

That lip really is cute, huh?