Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a GO.

Well, I can't really believe this is all going to work out because of the circus that has been happening but we are scheduled to sign the paperwork on Monday! So I'll celebrate today by posting more pictures.









It's old and outdated in some ways but we like it and can't wait to make it our own.

11 comments:

Jodie said...

Really?? That's going to be your house??? You're so lucky...

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

I really like it! I really like the front doors, they remind me of the house you guys used to live in when we were kids....

TheTaffs said...

Oh my goodness I am SO JEALOUS!! The house looks FANTASTIC and I am so happy for you guys!

PS your kids are so blazing cute I can hardly stand it.

jenerekfamily said...

WOO HOO!!! I LOVE that story. The yard just can't be beat.

Anonymous said...

That just looks like a great house! It looks very clean and full of light which is wonderful. I hope you put a fence up to keep those kids safe!
Tisha

Abby said...

Congratulations! I loved making our house, ours. New paint is cheap and makes a huge difference in your rooms. Have fun!

Shonna said...

This is your cousin Shonna. I'm so excited for you guys! It looks great! Where is it located? Blake and I just bought a condo, and we've actually been painting the upstairs all week long. It's way fun to make a new place your own. ;) Good luck!

Unknown said...

OH I LOVE it Gina! SO sad you guys are moving out of the ward though!

Anonymous said...

That inground trampoline is so awesome!! Now Sarah and I need to somehow convice Mom and Dad to let us somewhat dig the tramp inground somewhere. :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen the house in real life and it is a BEAUTIFUL HOME - inside and out. Such a nice place to raise a family. All the waiting and wondering will be over soon and you will say - YES, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh! how I love love love your house!

love,leis