You would think that because it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post that I would know more details about whether or not we'll be buying this house. You would be wrong. The only thing I know is that I am closer and closer to walking away from the whole deal because I'm like that. ABANDON SHIP!!!!! It's a good thing I've got Caleb around to remind me that the headache is almost over. He'd better be right. He IS right in saying that it would probably be just as painful no matter which house we were buying right now. Okay, I'll be patient.
While we wait for more news, here are 2 pictures from the 4th of July parade in Show Low.


The weather was really gorgeous and we had a blast hanging out with all of the kids. Jana, I'd like to reserve my room for next year please.
1 comment:
Yeah just keep posting cute pictures of the kids to distract us from the painful process of waiting to hear if you bought that darn house. I like these famous last words..."carry on - carry on - carry on!".
Post a Comment