I had a friend about a year ago who's family had a friend do it and so the kids were dying. My friend said it ended up being such a big mess with the kids trying to blow a bunch of eggs out! I guess it's an art or tallent. If you are willing to develop it though, it is pretty cool.
4 comments:
I just recently saw that on someone's blog---but I can't remember who's...maybe it was the same blog? And I think it's hilarious.
I also saw it and have even tried it!!! I blew until I gave myself a headache and then peeled the rest of the eggs. So much easier.
I had a friend about a year ago who's family had a friend do it and so the kids were dying. My friend said it ended up being such a big mess with the kids trying to blow a bunch of eggs out! I guess it's an art or tallent. If you are willing to develop it though, it is pretty cool.
Dude! I can't believe you would show us a movie with such foul language...and it's about cooking!!!
Post a Comment