Take a look at Judy's eyes. They don't look too bad.
But here's what she gave to Caleb.
He's miserable and you should see the look on people's faces when he tells them he has pink eye. They recoil in horror as if he'd just told them that he has leprosy. Goll, they haven't even seen him first thing in the morning when his oozy eye is sealed shut. I'll spare you and NOT post the pictures of that.
6 comments:
Wimp! People like the gory pictures Gina, that's what I've learned. ;)
Yeah Jen, this coming from someone who posts the grossest pictures on her blog. We may talk about blood and guts and bodily functions at our house but at least we don't show people.
Poor Caleb.
p.s. I love that you're posting every day, too. I love that I have something to look forward to! Remember when you used to be a non-blogger?? ha ha.
p.p.s. just a note to you and anyone who reads our blog, our host site is wigging out. We can't get anything to connect at all...but I'm still blogging (just saving instead of posting) so when our site comes back up...there will be a back load of blogs! wahoo!
Jodie - I can't believe you used Gina's blog to talk to us. Email girlie email. This is Gina's time.
But since you did....what does that mean that your blog host site is wigging out. Leaving - closing down? You continue to blog on it so maybe they are just updating? Anyway - we will look forward to many more blogs when it's up.
See - how do you think this made Gina feel. I never had time to comment about Caleb's gross eye and how I wouldn't have shown people it either. I would want everyone to think he was perfect. But maybe next time I can tell her.
We have a family motto here: Any and all comments allowed.
Jod - I noticed this morning that your blog is back up. And I'm glad that you weren't using it as an excuse to stop blogging every day! You'd have had one disappointed fan.
Oh - the things we pick up from our kids. Since we're talking about gross stuff - I remember having to treat our whole family for several months because of pin worms that Tisha brought home from her little Tiawaneese friend at school. And then there was the time Mandy brought home lice from ? But - when the Merrill's had chicken pocks we invited the kids over for lunch and had them switch forks with our kids (after they had eaten off them) so we could be DONE with chicken pocks forever! Some germs you want - go figure!
Post a Comment