Saturday, December 9, 2006

Merry Christmas Darling

So here is Judy playing with her Christmas presents. Some of you may think this is very scandelous - Gosh, Christmas is still 2 weeks away. And to you people I say why must Christmas presents always be opened on Christmas Day?

These are the cutest dolls. They are made for little kids because their clothes just snap on and off. They remind me of a big version of the dolly pops we used to have when I was a kid. (If anyone is wondering what I want for Christmas, a set of dolly pops would be really cool.) I know that I love them way more than Judy does. She still may be a little young for dolls like this because she doesn't care yet if they are wearing clothes or not. But she does care if they are wearing hats. Yes they MUST be wearing their hats.


I can't wait to see her face when she re-opens them on Christmas morning!

4 comments:

Judy Cozza Photography said...

This is hilarious Gina! I had to run out and get some for ME too! (and they are very hard to find)

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh! I SO remember those dolly pops! We owned all of those clothes that were in the ebay picture, didn't we? Very cool.

Oh, and we opened some presents, too. I don't think you are scandalous. :)

Angie said...

I don't think your scandalous either, just the coolest mom EVER.

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Speaking of cool mom - I hear Angie is coming to Phx for MORE than a week! Now - that's a cool mom too! Can you just picture Bob Ramage's happy face?