Monday, December 18, 2006

She lets me do her hair

It's always so cold in our house that I feel bad for her when she has wet hair. I just wondered one day if she would let me blow dry it. A big yep.
And when we're done she always wants me to put barrettes in it. I think she would be really happy if I put every barrette that we own in her hair.
Where did I get such a girly girl? I kind of like it.

3 comments:

Parker Family said...

I love that girl!

And her cutie Judy bootie.

jamie said...

Gosh - her hair is so TAME! maybe that's because you have so many barrettes in it. Emma's hair will never lay down that nicely.

I love that Judy!

Gina said...

I don't know if I would call it tame. It is sooo fine and wispy and always full of static. It's still too patchy on top to do anything really fun with it.