Thursday, December 7, 2006

The tree is UP

I love Christmas. And I REALLY love Christmas decorations. They just make me happy. I am not ashamed to tell you that I started decorating my house at least 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. And that is not at all shameful if you consider that I started listening to Christmas music on October 1st. It's just hard to be grumpy while you are listening to Christmas music.

We finally put our tree up this week. I was dragging my feet because I wasn't sure how much Christmas tree babysitting I'd be doing with Judy on the prowl. It hasn't been too bad but maybe that is because 5 minutes after putting ornaments on the tree, I realized that they'd all be coming down in short order so I took them all off. Who needs ornaments anyways?

I know this picture is blurry but it's something.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're ready for your visit - As we decorated our tree, we left it bare at the three foot mark and down. Actually, not completely bare, just nothing breakable.

Judy Cozza Photography said...

I just had a thought. Maybe with 7 grandkids coming - I should put away all the glass nativities and all the table decorations, the bathroom decorations, and the ornaments too. Maybe I should wait until they are 10 years old to display them because who wants to babysit "stuff" when we all get together! I don't! Besides, it will leave them more time to climb out the bathroom window and get on the roof! Good ideas Gina!