Friday, December 8, 2006

Top 5

Here are five things I am loving about Christmas this year:

1. Christmas night lights

2. Jingle bells

3. Boney M's version of Mary's Boy Child

4. Opening presents early

5. Leaving this Winter Wonderland in 2 weeks for a sunny Phoenix Christmas

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Lucky.

Thanks for posting that video...I missed that song. :)

jamie said...

Do you think of rocking out in the car with the sisters every time you hear Boney M's "Mary's Boy Child?" I do. (Sorry, we missed you on that one, Jana!)

And why didn't I think of the jingle bells until now! Got to find some of those to put on Emma's shoes too.

jenerekfamily said...

I had to do a Google search on that toy Judy was playing with. Are they really like those ones we had as kids only more 3-D like?

Anonymous said...

Jen: Fisher Price Snap n Style dolls

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Jenny - you won't find them in the stores. We bought them all. Hahahaha. They are big bucks on ebay.