Does anyone know what pacifiers are made of?
I really have to wonder because the smell of melting pacifier has got to be toxic.
I really have to wonder because the smell of melting pacifier has got to be toxic.
For me to find once I turned it on.
What does P.U. stand for anyway?
3 comments:
Well, that's one way to wean her...
Ewww...gross, haha! What a surprise to find, Gina...how much more lucky can you get?...
Interesting question about P.U. It's got me thinking...
-Parental Unit?
-Push Up?
-Public Unility?
-Polyurethane?
-Processor Utilisation?
.... no, but where is the stinky association?
maybe...
-Pass Urine?
-Pick Up - as in, "pick up that stinky dog doo?"
-Punjab University (everyone knows they serve stinky Indian food in their cafeteria)?
-Plutonium (does that have a bad odor?)
-or maybe it was originally "pee - ew!!" and that evolved into the abreviation "P.U."
... still thinking.
Post a Comment