So I feel like I owe Jodie and apology. Not that she's mad at me or anything but both she and I have been trying to write a new post every day. And I let her down yesterday. Sorry Jodie. I won't let it happen again.
We made our trek to Phoenix yesterday and thanks to a new portable DVD player, the trip was smooth sailing. As we were leaving Provo the snow started again. I guess a lot of people have been praying for a white Christmas or something because I can't remember it snowing this often in Provo since I've been here. There is only snow and more snow in the forecast. On our drive we saw at least 6 cars that had skidded off of the road because of the icy conditions. I was soooo happy when we stopped in Cedar City and I saw NO snow on the ground.
Here's a shot of our house. The icicles are huge! Caleb broke off one and it was taller than Judy. Too bad that picture is on my computer at home....
We made our trek to Phoenix yesterday and thanks to a new portable DVD player, the trip was smooth sailing. As we were leaving Provo the snow started again. I guess a lot of people have been praying for a white Christmas or something because I can't remember it snowing this often in Provo since I've been here. There is only snow and more snow in the forecast. On our drive we saw at least 6 cars that had skidded off of the road because of the icy conditions. I was soooo happy when we stopped in Cedar City and I saw NO snow on the ground.
Here's a shot of our house. The icicles are huge! Caleb broke off one and it was taller than Judy. Too bad that picture is on my computer at home....
Goodbye Mr. Winter. See you in a few weeks!
1 comment:
I will say that I did notice your non-blog, but I was just wondering if you were just extremely busy or on the road. Glad to see you're back!
Glad there's no snow here...though there is a tiny bit in the forecast for Christmas day only. I can deal with that.
Post a Comment