Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wooo Hooo!

Well, Caleb has finally finished his last day of classes for the worst semester of his college career. And by worst I am hopefully not talking about his grades, rather his lack of time at home with ME. Only four final exams to go (and trust me - that can't be worse than all of the last minute projects that have been due this week) until two weeks of Christmas break freedom.

So Honey, I guess that means you're getting up in the middle of the night to take care of Aaron for the next 3 weeks?!

3 comments:

Judy Cozza Photography said...

Knowing Caleb - he said, "Sure, honey" .....and meant it.

Jodie said...

is this working, yet?

Jodie said...

Oh, sorry. I have tried a few times to post a comment, with no luck.

Anyways, what I was going to say is that I've used that trump card as well. Now that Adrian isn't in class, I've had him get up with Clark when he wakes up at 6:30 since I have to usually take care of him at other times in the night. Oh how I love Christmas break...